martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

You would be the Queen

If I can reach the stars pull one down for you, shine it on my heart so you could see the truth:
that this love I have inside is everything it seems. But for now I find it's only in my dreams.
And I can change the world, I will be the sunlight in your universe.
Si puedo alcanzar las estrellas bajaré una para ti, para que brille en mi corazón y así puedas ver la verdad: que este amor que tengo dentro es todo lo que parece ser. Pero por ahora solo está en mis sueños.
Y yo puedo cambiar el mundo, seré la luz del sol en tu universo.


You would think my love was really something good, baby if I could change the world.
And if I could be king, even for a day, I'd take you as my queen, I'd have it no other way.
And our love would rule this kingdom we had made. Till then I'd be a fool wishing for the day...
Tú pensarás que mi amor era algo realmente bueno, cariño si pudiera cambiar el mundo.
Y si fuese un rey, aunque solo fuera un día, te haría mi reina, no tendría otra opción.
Y nuestro amor gobernaría en este reino que hemos hecho. Hasta entonces seré un tonto esperando ese día...


Change the world - Eric Clapton
In our beautiful kingdom... with this magic guitar.

BuonpomeriggiO*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario